Set up DevOps
Sign up for Unity DevOps
- If you don’t have a Unity ID, create the ID from the Unity website.
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select Create a Unity ID.
- Sign in to the Unity Cloud Dashboard.
- From the left-hand panel, select Products > DevOps > Try for free.
- On the Product Details page, select Continue to purchase.
- From the Your Order page, complete the sign-up process and enter your account credentials.
Create a project
After you complete the sign-up, you must create a project to get started with any Unity DevOps component.
- From the Unity Cloud Dashboard, select Projects > Create project.
- Complete the steps in the dialogue to finish the project creation.
Set up DevOps in the Unity Cloud Dashboard
When you complete the sign-up, the Devops Overview page displays a series of onboarding tasks. Complete the steps on the Overview page to use the DevOps service, including:
- Set up your version control and repository to collaborate on the same codebase.
- Set up integrations to be notified of the important parts of your team’s workflow.
- Set up build target configurations to trigger builds and automate across platforms.
- Invite team members to join and collaborate in your new DevOps environment.