Leaderboards is a feature of Unity Gaming Services that supports the storage, sorting, and ranking of player scores.
|Get started||Learn how to set up your project with leaderboards.|
|SDK sample||Use an example to learn how to implement Leaderboards in your Unity project.|
|SDK documentation||Familiarize yourself with the Leaderboards SDK to use online multiplayer leaderboards in your Unity project.|
You can interact with Leaderboards and implement them in your application using the following interfaces:
- Use the Dashboard to create and manage your leaderboards and view entries.
- Implement Leaderboards for non-MWU (Made with Unity) games using REST APIs.
- Make calls to the Leaderboards service with the CLI.
- Use the Unity SDK to implement leaderboards in your application.
- Implement Leaderboards functionality using the Cloud Code service.
- Deployments are supported for the Unity Editor and the command-line interface (CLI).
- Allows you to configure Leaderboards using files, instead of the Dashboard UI.
- Include these files as part of version control to minimize the Dashboard context switching.
|Display player names in Leaderboards||Retrieve player names using the Authentication service and display them in your Leaderboards.|
|Display Leaderboards in Lobby menus||Implement Leaderboards in Lobby menus to let players compare themselves against each other.|
|Compare scores with Friends||Let players view Leaderboards for their friends and compare against each other.|