Get started with Unity Version Control via the Desktop Client
If you use Unity Version Control and not the Unity engine, you need to install the Desktop Client.
Install the Unity Version control desktop client
You can install the Unity VCS Desktop Client from your Unity Cloud Dashboard:
- Open DevOps > Help & Support.
- Select Download Unity VCS desktop client.
- From the dropdown menu, select the version you want to use.
- For information on how to set up, configure and manage Unity Version Control, refer to the Configure Unity Version Control section of our documentation.
- To use Unity Version Control with the Unity engine, refer to the documentation on how to Get started with Unity Version Control via the Unity Hub.