Cloud Save Game Data
Cloud Save Game Data is key/value storage for objects that are Custom Items that are associated with a game/project (this differs from Player Data which is associated with a player).
Custom Items can have properties that are player readable (but only server writeable) or have keys/values that are exclusively readable and writeable from a server.
Refer to the documentation for the Cloud Save SDK for Cloud Code for a list of methods for writing Game Data from Cloud Code.
Cloud Save supports 2 different Access Class levels for Custom Items.
- Default: Readable by any player, wiretable only from a server
- Private: Readable and writeable only from a server
- Custom Items have a limit of 2000 key/value pairs each, per Access Class
- 2000 keys in the default Access Class
- 2000 keys in Private Data
- Custom Items have a total limit of 5 MB each, per Access Class
- 5 MB of data in the default Access Class
- 5 MB of Private Data
e.g. You can have 2000 keys of 2.5 KB each on each Custom Item, or 1 key on a Custom Item that is 5 MB.
- The limits are per Custom Item, there are no limits on the number of Custom Items you can have
i.e. you can have 2 or more Custom Items each with up to 2000 keys (or 5 MB data).