Introduction to Unity Gaming Services
What is Unity Gaming Services?
Unity Gaming Services is an end-to-end platform that is designed to help you build, engage, and grow your game. This documentation provides general information on features used across the Unity Gaming Services portfolio.
What can I do with Unity Gaming Services?
Take your game to the next level without having to worry about maintaining or scaling your back-end infrastructure. UGS simplifies many game development tasks and challenges. Examples include:
- Add multiplayer and social features to your game.
- Use server-side game logic to ensure a level playing field.
- Enable your players to access their game data across various gaming platforms.
- Run A/B tests and measure gameplay data from various services to inform design decisions.
- Deliver fresh content without updating your app.
- Run scheduled events and provide varied content to your game during those events.
- Engage players with fun, progressive reward and loyalty systems.
Get started today!
- Read an overview of the services.
- Download Unity’s Use Cases sample project to see examples on how to use Unity Gaming Services
- Review key UGS concepts.
- Sign up for UGS to access the APIs.
- Complete the quick start guide.