Welcome to Cloud Diagnostics
Unity Cloud Diagnostics is a suite of cloud-enabled tools that help collect and identify possible issues in your Unity-built game. Collect crash and exception reports as well as user feedback so you can better diagnose issues and ensure a smooth gameplay experience.
Cloud Diagnostics includes:
- Crash and Exception Reporting: Automated exception and native crash reports along with the ability to add debugging symbol files.
- User Reporting: Bug reports and user feedback directly from testers and the people using your app.
The following documentation explains how to set up and use crash and exception reporting, debugging symbols, and user reporting. Let’s get started!
Crash and Exception Reporting
- About Crash and Exception Reporting
- Setting up Crash and Exception Reporting
- Understanding Crash and Exception Reporting
- About User Reporting
- Setting up User Reporting
- Configuring User Reporting
- Understanding User Reporting