Contact Unity Support
Having trouble with setting up, integrating, or using Unity Mediation in the Dashboard or in your project? Reach out to us - we’re happy to help you get going with Unity Mediation.
Note: To ensure the stability and reliability of your integration, ensure that you are using the latest version of Unity Mediation.
Check out the Unity Forums, where you can engage in discussions with our Unity Mediation user community.
To help us provide effective and timely support, use the Unity Support Contact form to submit your questions and support requests. This form gives us the additional account and project information necessary to expedite a response. When possible, fill out your Unity Organization ID and Project ID and indicate Unity Mediation as the product you need assistance with, so we can have the context needed to resolve your request.
You can also submit a ticket directly by completing the following steps:
- On the Unity Dashboard, select the Help and Support icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to the File a ticket section. From the dropdown menu, select Monetization > Monetize.
- Fill out the form with as much information as possible, and then submit your ticket.
If you are unable to access the Unity Dashboard or cannot create a ticket by using the Contact form, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter “Unity Mediation Help” in the subject line, and ensure that you include the following details:
- Logs, error messages, and steps to reproduce the issue
- The Game IDs related to the issue
- Your Developer ID or Organization Name
- Store details, or the store URL of your published game
- Whether your app is made-with-Unity, Android, or iOS
- The Mediation SDK version you are using
The Support team handles general questions and any technical issues you might have setting up, integrating, and using the Unity Mediation SDK, and integrating Unity Ads into your project.
- If you have a technical issue, provide a device log or debug output, along with clear steps to reproduce the issue, and a description of where ads appear in your project.
- If you are using a game engine or framework other than Unity, tell us which one and which version you are using.