Get started for administrators
Unity DevOps services
When you sign up for Unity DevOps, you get the following tier of free services:
- 0 - 3 users = Free
- 200 Windows minutes
- 1st machine free
Before you begin
In the Unity dashboard, two organizations are managed separately.
When you first sign up to use Unity DevOps, in the onboarding process, you’re asked to select a Unity organization or create a new one.
Unity Version Control (VCS) organizations
Organizations in Unity VCS are just data centers that you connect your servers to.
Sign up for Unity DevOps
- If you don’t have one, create a Unity ID from the Unity website.
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select Create a Unity ID.
- Sign in to the Unity Developer Dashboard.
- From the left-hand panel, select DevOps > Try for free.
- On the Product Details page, select Continue to purchase.
- From the Your Order page, complete the sign-up process and enter your account credentials.
Create a project
After you complete the sign-up, you must create a project to get started with any Unity DevOps component.
- On your Unity DevOps dashboard, select Create project.
- Complete the steps in the dialogue to finish the project creation.
Set up your DevOps dashboard
After you complete the sign-up, you see a series of onboarding tasks in your dashboard. Complete the steps in your dashboard to use the DevOps service, including.
- Set up your version control and repository to collaborate on the same codebase.
- Set up integrations to be notified of the important parts of your team’s workflow.
- Set up build target configurations to trigger builds and automate across platforms.
- Invite team members to join and collaborate in your new DevOps environment.