The Report Builder tool
Report Builder is a simple but powerful drag-and-drop reporting tool available from the Advertise dashboard. Use Report Builder data visualizations to:
- Analyze performance metrics and gain deeper insights into your campaign data.
- Visualize data through your preferred chart options.
- Troubleshoot campaign performance.
- Filter data in ways that provide actionable insights.
- Compare based on single or multiple dimensions.
Use Report Builder as a standalone tool, or to supplement your own business intelligence tools, including data you collect using Unity’s Advertiser Statistics API.
To access Report Builder from the Advertise dashboard:
- From the secondary navigation menu, select Reporting.
- In the Report Builder section, optionally play the video for a brief introduction, then select Go to Report Builder.
The Report Builder landing page displays two sections:
- Dashboards provide holistic overviews of campaign performance.
- Data Cubes provide granular report filtering, so that you can drill down and easily modify what is displayed.
Dashboards provide a comprehensive view of your campaigns, while data cubes let you drill down or filter dozens of dimensions and metrics.